At Cathedral College Wangaratta, we are not only committed to supporting and empowering students with the best learning experience, but we are also here to ensure they receive the support and care needed to enhance their student life.
Student Services, also fondly known as ‘Sharon’s Office’, (located in the ‘Hub’ in the middle of the school) provides a caring, friendly, welcoming, and safe space for students (families, and visitors) that offers a wide range of services, support, and resources.
- First Aid, Student health management for allergies and health conditions
- A link between students and home
- Wellbeing support
- School Counsellor Sensory room
- ICT support
- Stationery supplies
- Printing, photocopying, binding
- Computer/printing station access
- Lost property Information centre - requiring assistance with directions, finding staff offices, the printing of timetables, staff contact details etc.
- Drop-off point for handing in camp, sport, music, activity, and event forms… just to name a few.
Student Services is always available to help and assist students (and families) with any questions or concerns they may need help with or be directed to other services/support they may require.